At POET we believe in our material choices. When we marry our materials with our craftsmanship, it results in high-quality, hard-wearing furniture. We now give a 5 year warranty on all our furniture sold and it commences on the day you receive your designer furniture in your home. The warranty covers any manufacturing defect on the products you buy from POET for private use. The warranty applies whether you buy via our online website or via one of our stores. If you purchase a floor model or an imperfect item, the warranty will also cover it but naturally it will not cover the existing defects when you inspect the item. If you have are in need of any further information do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Poet warrants all our products against failure due to a manufacturing defect for the period of 5 years, begins with the day you receive your item(s) for private usage
2. Components under Warranty including wooden, foam, feather and fibre fillings, suspension, springs, mechanisms, zippers and legs
3. The warranty covers any defects in function, materials or manufacture for the items that you have purchased from Poet for private usage.
To honour a warranty claim relating to a product, we will, at its option:
a) replace the product or supply equivalent product. When a product or component is replaced, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item become POET's property; or
b) repair the product; or
c) pay the cost of replacing the product by acquiring another product, the returned product becomes Poet’s property; or
d) pay the cost of having the product repaired.
Components replaced under this Warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original and such variations are not considered a defect.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
1. The purchaser transports the product outside of Malaysia or transfer the ownership of products to third party.
2. Products been modified, altered or defaced without approval from us.
3. Materials, including fabrics and leathers, supplied by you or outside suppliers.
4. Colour variations caused by exposure to the local conditions, including sunlight and mildew.
5. Products or components that become defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, improper installation, commercial use or handling in transit.
6. Normal wear and tear associated with the products and components. Fabrics, leathers, suspension components, cushioning and fillings will show signs of wear and tears with use and that fabrics and leathers will fade and crease.
7. Foam and fillings will soften and form to the shape of the user over time. Depending on the covering and the degree of use, the covering materials, cushion fillings and suspension may need to be replaced periodically at the purchaser’s expense.
8. Scars, marks and differing pore density and colour are natural characteristics of leather and are not to be considered defects.
Kindly take note;
1. Poet reserves the right to determine at its discretion whether a component has failed due to a defect or wear and tear.
2. Any item requiring replacement due to wear and tear will be at your own expense.
3. If the item is no longer sold by Poet, Poet will provide an appropriate replacement, which shall be determined by Poet at its sole discretion.